We’ve put all of your must-have right at your fingertips with an easy to navigate menu bar located at the top of the page. Here are 3 key parts of the new home page.
1. Want to learn more about Truland Homes, our history, and what makes us distinctively different? Visit our About Us tab.
2. Looking for Resources such as FAQs, Warranty Information, Design Center details, or Careers? Check out our Resources tab.
3. Not sure if Truland is building in your area? Visit our Where We Build Tab and learn more about our 3 divisions and the cities in which we build as well as more information on Limitless by Truland Homes.
We’ve made it easy to find your new home right on the home page. No need to dig through pages and pages of content. No matter what page you are on, simply click on Find Your Home tab at the top of the page and select what stage you are looking for in a home. We have several options to choose.
1. All Homes- View all of our homes without any filters.
2. Model Homes- Find the closest model and schedule a tour.
3. Move-in Ready Homes- Looking for a home that can close quickly? This is just for you!
4. Under Construction Homes- Find our homes that are at various stages of construction.
5. Limitless Custom Homes- Want a custom experience, contact our Limitless Division to learn more.
Whether you are looking for a specific floor plan, sqft, city, or bedroom count, we’ve made it easy to filter out the homes that you want to look for without the need to tirelessly scroll.
With an easy to use search filter, you can customize your search to see exactly what you are looking for in a home.
Discover all of our current neighborhoods easily with our drop-down menu located at the top of every page. Just click on Find Your Home, then Neighborhoods and you will see a variety of options.
1. All Neighborhoods- Browse every neighborhood in which Truland Homes is currently building to see which one is right for you.
2. Alabama Gulf Coast- Find all of our neighborhoods located across the Alabama Gulf Coast in cities like Fairhope, Daphne, Spanish Fort, Orange Beach and more.
3. Florida Western Panhandle- Here you will find our neighborhoods from Escambia County to Freeport, FL with neighborhoods in cities such as Pensacola, Cantonment, and more.
4. Florida Eastern Panhandle- Discover our newest division that reaches from South Walton County all the way to Port St. Joe.
Let us make your home buying experience easier with a registered account. This allows you to save your favorite floorplans, neighborhoods, available homes and more.
No problem! Just submit your email below and our Online Sales Coordinator will be in touch to connect you with the answers you need!