- 25-year veteran of the homebuilding and real estate industries. He is an accomplished and results oriented business leader with successful achievements in home building and business development including project management, operations management, strategic marketing and implementation.
- Responsible for the financial performance of the company, overseeing all aspects of construction, sales and marketing efforts. Through his leadership, Truland is positioned for continued growth in the Central Gulf Coast region.
- Prior roles include serving as executive vice president and a founding partner of an Atlanta-based home builder, vice president of sales and marketing for an Atlanta-based national homebuilder and sales manager/marketing director for a regional homebuilder based in Mobile, Alabama.
- Received a bachelor’s of science degree from the University of South Alabama.
- Enjoys exploring new places and spending time with his wife, Donya, and two children, Gavin and Lauren Bayley.
- HONORS / AWARDS / ACHIEVEMENTS:
- HBA Board of Directors – 2014
- BCHBA Showcase Home Builder – 2013
- Professional Builder’s Benchmark conference panelist – September 2007
- Builder Magazine’s Builder’s Choice annual awards judge - September 2006
- CABA/Internet Home Alliance Digital Home Conference panelist – May 2004
- IBS convention Homelink showcase team member – January 2002
- HBA Parade of Homes Showcase Home Builder – 2000
- HBA Board of Directors – 2000
- President’s Achiever Award, – December 1996
- Cartography publication: Preservation Choices at Muir Woods, Geographical Review, July 1994