- Thomas is responsible for the finance and accounting functions at Truland Homes and 68 Ventures including securing and maintaining both debt and equity capital resources, financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and oversight of the accounting and HR departments.
- He received his Masters of Accountancy from Auburn University in 2004 where he graduated Summa Cum Laude and also completed a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting at Birmingham Southern College, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude in 2003.
- He has been a Certified Public Accountant since 2005 and a Chartered Financial Analyst since 2012.
- Previous experience includes tenure as Senior Audit Associate at KPMG in Birmingham, Finance & Accounting Manager at Daniel Corporation in Birmingham, and Vice President/Controller at a private investment company in Montgomery.
- In his free time, Thomas enjoys family time with wife Kim, children Thomas, Annie and Robert as well as outdoor activities.
- Thomas and his family are members of Eastern Shore Presbyterian Church.