- Current Job Responsibilities: Responsible for managing the construction process to insure that each home is built to the Truland Homes’ standard within assigned communities.
- Volunteer organizations: Knollwood Assembly of God church and Coastal clean up.
- Started in residential construction in 1996 and worked my way up to a project manager's position in 2000.
- Built hundreds of homes in the Baldwin/Mobile county area.
- Managed and overseen the construction of several government and commercial projects.
- Has owned his own remodel and home repair business.
- Worked as a division supervisor on several large scale environmental clean up operations.
- Education: Licensed Home builder since 2005, Faulkner State Community College.
- For Fun:Hunting , Fishing , Camping , Hiking , Beach, Small woodworking and carpentry projects.