Vice President of New Construction Sales
- Graduated from Hampden-Sydney College with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Managerial Economics.
- Following graduation, Charlie was hired by RBC Bank in Charlotte, North Carolina to work in their builder finance department. Two years later, he earned his property and casualty insurance license and began working for Molton, Allen and Williams Insurance Company in Birmingham, Alabama and later Pensacola, Florida. In 2008, Charlie obtained his real estate license and joined Nathan Cox and Bellator Real Estate and Development Inc. focusing on residential new construction and custom built homes in Baldwin County. He earned his broker’s license in August of 2011 and is currently the broker for Bellator’s Spanish Fort office.
- Charlie is the leader of The Dodson Team at Bellator Real Estate and Development as well as a top producer for the company.
- He enjoys spending time with his wife Natalie Franklin and daughters Sally and Ann Charles. He also enjoys playing golf, and competing in Triathlons.
- The Dodson Family are members of Ashland Place United Methodist Church in Mobile.