Snowden Place is a gated community within a picturesque neighborhood of beautiful old oaks in this prime West Mobile location. At its heart is a natural 3.5 acre lake stocked with fish and accompanied by an oversized lighted gazebo with built-in fans for lazing on warm summer days. Fishing and canoeing is also popular off the community pier. Zoned schools include Fonde Elementary, Denton Middle and W.P. Davidson High school. Snowden Place is conveniently nearby downtown Mobile and Mobile Bay, as well as a short drive to The University of South Alabama.
We are no longer building in this community however feel free to call for more information about other communities.
- Gated community
- Picturesque neighborhood with beautiful old oaks
- A natural three and half acre lake stocked with fish
- Fonde Elementary, Denton Middle and W.P.Davidson High
- Community fishing or canoe pier
- Prime West Mobile Location
- Huge Gazebo built out over the lake with lights and fans
- Close proximity to Downtown Mobile and Mobile Bay
- Short driving distance to The University of South Alabama