Rich in history and culture alike, Mobile County is the perfect place to call home. Being the origin of the historic Mardi Gras celebration, this lively area has activities abound and an energetic atmosphere. Mobile is proud to be home to some of the greatest baseball players in history, including Hank Aaron , Eddie Stanky, Satchel Paige, Frank and Milt Bolling, Billy Williams, Tommy Agee, Cleon Jones and Willie McCorvey.
In addition, Mobile county boasts over 1,200 acres of beautifully scenic areas within the city and across Mobile Bay. Designed for endless recreational activities Mobile has plenty of activities such as fishing, biking, hiking, canoeing, kayaking, disc golf, picnic areas, and ball fields.
Our Neighborhoods in Mobile County
- Gated community
- Picturesque neighborhood with beautiful old oaks
- A natural three and half acre lake stocked with fish
- Fonde Elementary, Denton Middle and W.P.Davidson High
- Less than 5 miles from I-65
- Less than 10 minutes to everything Saraland has to offer including shopping and restaurants
- Currently Sold Out
- Saraland Schools
- Exquisite community in West Mobile
- Large level homesites
- Impressive setting with French Country architecture
- Hutchens Elementary, Causey Middle, & Baker High