The Waters of Fairhope is one of the city’s most prestigious communities, developed within a natural woodland preserve harboring elegant man-made lakes and waterfalls. The community boasts twelve common areas for residents including a boathouse and pavilion. Hiking and biking trails and complimentary canoes and kayaks are also available for enjoying the natural scenery. Students will attend the highly-rated Fairhope schools. When school is out, the white sandy beaches at the Fairhope Pier and along the gulf coast are always open for family fun. The Waters is a short distance to the Fairhope Yacht Club and The Grand Hotel, which has a wonderful European style spa. For a bit of culture, visit the yearly Arts & Crafts festival in downtown Fairhope, or take a short drive to the causeway that’s full of fresh seafood and live music.
Visit us or give our community specialist a call today for more information.
- One of Fairhope’s most prestigious communities
- Natural woodland preserve with Man made lakes and waterfalls
- Twelve common areas plus a boathouse/pavillion
- Fairhope Schools
- Community canoes and kayaks
- Near hiking and biking trails
- Short distance to the Fairhope Yacht Club, the University of South Alabama’s Nursing School, The Grand hotel which is the top Marriott spa in the world
- Public Beaches along the Fairhope Pier
- Conveniently located near the yearly Arts and crafts festival in Downtown Fairhope
- Minutes to the white sandy beaches along the gulf coast
- Minutes to the causeway full of fresh seafood and live music