The Retreat at Bon Secour places residents just minutes away from Baldwin’s top attractions. Located on the Intracoastal Waterway, there are plenty of water activities to do, and all nearby Baldwin’s beautiful white sand beaches. For nature lovers, the Retreat is just a short distance away from the Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge, the Gulf State Park, and the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo. Spend the weekend at Tanger Outlet Mall, or drop by the historic site of Fort Morgan. For students, there’s the Gulf Shores schools, one of the best schools in the area, and plenty to do at the nearby athletics complex and upcoming community facilities.
Visit us or give our community specialist a call today for more information.
- Located on the Intracoastal Waterway
- Minutes to white sandy beaches
- Located near the Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge
- Gulf Shores Schools
- Close proximity to an athletics complex
- Minutes to the Tanger Outlet Mall
- Minutes to Fort Morgan
- Short drive to the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo
- Near the Gulf State Park
- Community amenities coming soon