The Estates of Tiawase offers huge estate-sized wooded lots and features the 2012 Showcase Home for the BCHBA Parade of Homes. Entering the community is a serene experience as you cross the bridge that connects to the Tiawase Creek. Access to I-10 is convenient, taking you to Old Town Daphne and the Eastern Shore Shopping Center full of shopping and dining. Nature and sports fans will enjoy the community’s proximity to the YMCA, soccer, football, baseball and lacrosse fields, as well as Alligator Alley for watching wild alligators swim and bask in the sun. Also nearby is the Blakelely State Battleground Park and Bayfront Park where sidewalks along the Bay are geared towards walking and hiking. The Spanish Fort Trail system there is 33 miles of sidewalk for the same outdoor sports. Last but not least, parents can take comfort in knowing their young students can attend the highly-rated Daphne schools just a few minutes away.
Visit us or give our community specialist a call today for more information.
- Featured the 2012 Showcase Home for BCHBA Parade of Homes
- Huge estate size wooded lots
- Near Old Town Daphne full of shopping and restaurants
- Daphne Schools
- Near the Eastern Shore Shopping Centre
- Close to the YMCA
- Easy access to I-10
- Connected by bridge to Tiawasee
- Near soccer, football baseball and lacrosse fields
- Minutes to Alligator Alley for watching wild alligators swim by
- Near Bayfront Park where sidewalks along the Bay are geared towards walking and hiking and also the Spanish Fort Trail which is 33 miles of sidewalk for the same sports
- Short distance to the Blakeley State Battleground Park