Like its name implies, the community of Stillwater is surrounded by many different water features, including a community lake, pool, and a natural setting near the Five Rivers Delta Center. Stillwater’s unique balance between in-town living with a country feel makes it a perfect fit for all types of families and home buyers. The community boasts estate-sized homes and lots, resident Clubhouse and playground as well as tennis and volleyball courts. The highly-rated Spanish Fort schools are safely nearby for younger students. Conveniently located leisure activities include the Blackley Battlefield National Park, kayaking, airboat rides, bowling and laser tag, as well as the Eastern Shore Trail that provides 33 miles of sidewalk specifically geared towards hiking and biking. The community is only minutes from downtown Mobile and the Fairhope Pier where you can fish, hike and watch the sun set over Mobile Bay.
A new phase underway! Check back soon!
- Estate size homes and lots
- Clubhouse, Pool and Playground
- Tennis and Volleyball courts
- Spanish Fort Schools
- Community lake
- In town living with a country feel
- Located near the Blackley Battlefield National Park and the 5 Rivers Delta Center
- Near Kayaking, airboat rides, bowling and laser tag.
- The Eastern Shore Trail near by provides 33 miles of sidewalk specifically geared towards biking and hiking.
- Minutes from the Fairhope pier where you can fish, hike and watch the sun set over Mobile Bay.
- Minutes to Downtown Mobile