Sehoy is an established community within a copse of mature trees. Lakefront lots are available but home lots are going quickly. This nostalgic neighborhood is closely surrounded by all the Daphne schools and is also conveniently accessible to I-10. Nearby activities include the Eastern Shore Centre, full of unique seafood restaurants and boutiques, as well as airboat rides, bowling, kayaking, laser tag and live music all along the causeway. Downtown Daphne and the Spanish Fort Trail systems are only minutes away where you can shop, dine, or explore the 33 miles of walking, biking and hiking trails.Thrill seekers will also enjoy visiting the nearby Alligator Alley where you can see wild alligators in action!
We are no longer building in this community however feel free to call for more information about other communities.
- Established neighborhood with mature trees
- Lakefront homesite available
- Only a few lots remaining
- Daphne Schools
- Closely surrounded by all Daphne schools
- Convenient to I-10
- Short drive to Downtown Daphne which is full of unique shops and restaurants
- Convenient to The Eastern Shore Centre unique restaurants and boutiques
- Near airboat rides, bowling, kayaking, lasertag, hiking and biking
- Close proximity to live music and fresh seafood on the causeway
- Located minutes from the Spanish Fort Trail which is filled with 33 miles of walking, biking and hiking trails
- Located near alligator alley where you can see wild alligators in action!