The community of Sedgefield is primely located in Fairhope which was voted one of the top 10 places to retire. It boasts a nine-acre common area with a playground, walking and biking trails, as well as close proximity to the highly-rated Fairhope schools and the Fairhope beaches and pier. Nearby attractions include downtown Fairhope, full of unique restaurants and boutique shops, golf expeditions at Point Clear, Fairhope and the Spanish Fort courses, the Fairhope Yacht Club, the University of South Alabama’s Nursing School, and the Grand Hotel which is the top Marriot spa in the world. Water enthusiasts will also enjoy the short drive to the white sandy beaches along Mobile Bay and the gulf coast.
login : password :
Visit us or give our community specialist a call today for more information.
- 9 acre common area with playground
- Walking and biking trails
- Close to Fairhope beaches and pier
- Fairhope Schools
- Located in Fairhope which was voted one of the top 10 places to retire
- Close proximity to Downtown Fairhope and the unique restaurants and boutiques for shopping convenient drive to the beaches
- Minutes from golfing in Point Clear, Fairhope and Spanish Fort
- Short distance to the Fairhope Yhat Club, the University of South Alabama’s Nursing School, The Grand hotel which is the top Marriot spa in the world
- Minutes to the white sandy beaches along the gulf coast.