Nestled away from crowded city streets, Old Battles Village is the perfect place to live and enjoy the peace and serenity that the Point Clear area is known for. Old Battles Village features large lots. Less than a mile from Lakewood Country Club and just minutes from Downtown Fairhope, Old Battles Village is the perfect location for the homebuyer who doesn't want to be in the middle of the city, but still wants to be close enough to go.
A new phase underway! Check back soon!
- Elementary School is J. Larry Newton
- Middle School is Fairhope Middle
- High School is Fairhope High
- Close proximity to downtown Fairhope, known for its one of a kind boutiques and restaurants.
- Fairhope is located on the beautiful Eastern Shore of Mobile Bay in southern Alabama.
From I10, take Exit 35A toward Daphne and Fairhope.Head East on 98 for 11.8 miles then turn right onto Old Battles Road.Turn right on Old Battles Rd/ Cty Rd 34. continue approx. 1/4 mile and take the 3rd right onto Garrison Blvd into Old Battles Village.