The quiet and private community of Oak Creek is tucked away within a deep forest of trees. Some of the finest custom homesites in the Daphne area can be found here with upscale floor plans and convenient to a number of area attractions. Commuters will enjoy easy access to I-10 and a short drive to downtown Mobile. Nearby entertainment includes the Jubilee and Eastern Shore Shopping Centers that are full of fine dining and shopping. If you’re looking for convenient outdoor fun, visit Mayday Park, the walking trails at Bayfront Park, the YMCA and Alligator Alley that sports wild alligators in their natural habitat. The white sandy beaches in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach are both just minutes away, as well as the highly-rated Spanish Fort schools.
Now's your last chance to live in this beautiful community! Call today for information regarding our few remaining lots.
- Heavily wooded homesites
- Minutes to Mobile Bay
- Near the Jubilee Shopping Center
- Spanish Fort Schools
- Quiet and secluded community that boasts some of the finest custom homes in the Daphne area
- Small and private
- Upscale floor plans
- Convenient to I-10
- Short commute to Mobile
- 5 minute drive to the Eastern Shore Shopping Centre shopping and eating
- Convenient to Mayday Park, Walking trails at Bayfront Park, the YMCA and Alligator Alley where you can watch wild alligators swim by in the nearby waters
- Minutes to the white sandy beaches in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach