Located in Daphne, Alabama, French Settlement is the perfect place for recreation and family fun, especially at our resident Pool and Clubhouse. Parents can take comfort knowing that all of Daphne’s highly-rated schools are less than five minutes from the community. If you feel like exploring, you’ll find Mobile Bay less than a mile away, where water sports like kayaking and canoeing are popular. Several parks, like the YMCA, Alligator Alley and Trione Park, surround the area and host lacrosse, football and baseball for friendly competition. Freeway access is convenient as you make your way to visit the historic USS Alabama Battleship, downtown Mobile and the impressive Bellingrath Gardens. For exciting entertainment, shopping and dining, the nearby causeway and Eastern Shore Centre offer live music, fresh seafood dinners and retail adventures. Equestrian fans will also enjoy visiting the Fairhope Polo grounds just a few miles south in the city of Fairhope.
This community is currently sold out. Call today for information about other comparable communities.
- Community Pool and Clubhouse
- All schools less than 5 minutes away
- Conveniently located near the YMCA, Alligator Alley, and Trione Park where you can participate in lacrosse, football and baseball
- Daphne Schools
- Near the causeway where you will find live music and fresh seafood dinners
- Near Mobile Bay which supports many different water sports including kayaking and canoeing
- Located just minutes away from the USS Alabama Battleship and Bellingrath Gardens
- Short distance to the Eastern Shore Centre for restaurants and shopping
- Short distance to the Fairhope Polo grounds and Downtown Fairhope