In the heart of everything, this bustling community is filled with plenty of outdoor and indoor activities for the whole family. Audubon is near the Spanish Fort Trail which is 33 miles of lush landscape and sidewalks made for walking and biking. Minutes from the USS Alabama, you’re only a short drive away from fresh seafood and live music along the Causeway. Additionally, Audubon is near Blakeley State Park, which is rich of Spanish Fort Battle History. Audubon is currently sold out.
From 1-10 take the Malbis Exit. Head North on Hwy 181. Go past the Eastern Shore Centre. Cross over Co. Rd 31 and continue North. Audubon will be on the left 1 mile past Spanish Ft High School.
We are no longer building in this community however feel free to call for more information about other communities.
- Lush landscape with hills, trees, and plenty of green space
- Wooded estate size lots
- Minutes from I-10 and the Eastern Shore Shopping Centre
- Spanish Fort Schools
- Minutes to Downtown Mobile and Mobile Bay
- Short drive to the sandy beaches along the gulf coast
- Minutes to Downtown Daphne and Downtown Fairhope
- Near bowling, laser tag and water sports