This master planned community has a great deal of amenities - it boasts of a playground, fire pit, bocce court, and a pool. Students can attend the Spanish Fort schools, while families will find plenty of fun activities. Located on Highway 31, Arlington at Stonebridge is close to historical sites like the battlegrounds of the Blakeley State Park, the Bellingrath Gardens, and the USS Alabama Battleship. Nearby is the 5 Rivers Delta, offering activities like waterway safaris, and the Eastern Shore Trail, which includes 33 miles of hiking and biking trails. At any time of any day, enjoy the area’s fresh seafood while being entertained by live music, boat launches, water sports, bowling, and laser tag, or explore the nearby Downtown Mobile and Mobile Bay area.
Arlington at Stonebridge has something for everyone; call now to find out more.
Come check out this brand new community!
- Master planned community
- Amenities center with pool, playground, fire pit and bocce court
- Fabulous location on Highway 31 near Blakeley State Park full of old battlegrounds
- Spanish Fort Schools
- Near the 5 Rivers Delta
- Near the Eastern Shore Trail which is 33 miles of sidewalk dedicated to biking, walking and hiking
- Convenient to laser tag, bowling, water sports, boat launches, live music and fresh seafood
- Minutes to Downtown Mobile and Mobile Bay
- Short distance to Bellingrath Gardens and the USS Alabama Battleship